IMPORTANT NOTE ON TM UNIFI INSTALLATION FEES:
TM UniFi FREE installation only covers the standard installation. ( 15 meter cable )
Non Standard installation is when:
1. The installation requires extra cable length (additional cable used shall be chargeable)
2. The cable route is either over the ceiling, wall concealed or any other way as opposed to the standard installation.
Any installation beyond the standard installation will be charged separately as quoted by the installer, and is to be paid directly on the installation day to the installer. Please be informed that the cost will be around RM50 for every 5 meter exceeding the standard 15 meters included in the FREE installation.
Minimal drilling at your premise may be required. However, if the cable route is over the ceiling, wall, concealed or any other than standard white plastic casing, the installer will charge based on the length and the FREE 15 meter will no longer apply. Expect to pay around RM10 – RM15 per meter and feel free to negotiate with the installer for the best deal.
UniFi Home Package - FREE Equipment
Broadband Termination Unit (BTU) :
- This unit functions as a modem and translates the pulses of light that carry data over the UniFi fiber optic cable into electrical signals.
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) Phone :
- DECT Phone is a portable fixed-line, in-house cordless phone set to deliver UniFi’s telephone service. Enjoy Unlimited FREE Calls to TM Fixed Line Nationwide.
Residential Gateway (RG) :
- The RG operates as a router which provides High Speed Internet access, HyppTV and phone service. The RG can provide WIFI connection with other 802.11n wireless devices.
Set-Top-Box (STB) :
- STB is a terminal that provides streaming services through a television. HyppTV services works when a STB is connected to a TV.
* UniFi Telephone line can support fax service.