UniFi Security Enhancement – Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
- I want to use my TM WiFi service for the first time, where can I refer for my password?
Your myUniFi ID and password were created and sent to your mobile phone and preferred email address during UniFi installation once the details (mobile phone and email address) has been confirmed.
Your UniFi and other service passwords can be set or changed at myUniFi portal (https://occ.unifi.my).
- I did not get I forgot my myUniFi portal login ID and password. How do I retrieve it?
You can check at your preferred email address or on your mobile phone again (or)
You can call our TM UniFi Center (1-300-88-1221) to resend myUniFi portal login and password to you.
- I have myUniFi portal ID and password now. How do I change my TM WiFi password?
i. Please login to myUniFi portal (https://occ.unifi.my) using the ID and password given
ii. Under myUniFi tab, expand the Billing Account
iii. Click “Change Service Password” button
iv. Choose the service(s) that you want to change the password and key in your preferred password
v. Click “Submit”
vi. You will receive your password via SMS and your preferred email address
- I still have problems with my password (did not receive password etc). What should I do?
Your primary mobile number and email address for password delivery may be incorrect. Please contact our TM UniFi Center (1-300-88-1221) to provide us with the correct details.
- I am not at home during the installation. How will the installer verify my NRIC?
You (applicant) must provide a photocopy of your NRIC to your authorised representative to be verified with our installer during UniFi service installation. Your authorised representative must also present his/her NRIC to the installer during UniFi service installation as well.